So Good with Jayda G & R Kitt

Out To Lunch is back with a bang and this next show could be one of the best.

Saoirse Ní ScanláinMusic Editor

Out To Lunch has been hosting parties in Dublin for quite a while now and it’s really made its mark. Pulling stellar acts from across the globe to the humble surroundings of the city’s clubs is the company’s forte. Out to Lunch is delivering again this March. This time it’s teaming up with Dip’s R-Kitt and Freakout Cult resident Jayda G for an incredible night of soul, funk, disco and everything in between.

Canadian DJ and producer Jayda G floats between British Columbia and Berlin and boasts her own independent record label, started in collaboration with the renowned DJ Fettberger. She played a breaktaking Boiler Room session at Dekmantel last August, which has racked up nearly 400,000 views on Youtube, just a year after the release of her first solo EP. Jayda G loves what she does, and those who listen love it too. She’s securing slots across the globe, bringing nothing but sunny, warm, slow burning vibes to the decks.

Jayda will be supported by Dublin talent R-Kitt. He’s a member of Dip Collective and recently released a record with Pear Label, Dublin. R-Kitt is a regular at parties across the city, his flexibility leaving him well-suited to playing alongside just about anyone.

This party is shaping up to be one of Out To Lunch’s most interesting yet. Diverging away from the heavy electro that characterises many of the events this March, this is a nice way to bring the month to a close. There aren’t too many tickets left, so hurry.